Friday, July 24, 2009

soon-to-be companion


LG Electronics PRADA


Sony Ericsson XPERIA X1


Blackberry Curve 8900



okay, now this is probably the hardest decision I have to make by tomorrow. for my 18th birthday yesterday my lovely boyfriend gave to me a gift coupon to choose a mobile of my dreams. wow. heartattack. haha

so, i think a mobile with a qwerty keyboard is kinda cool. but i always was craving a blackberry. such celebrity-flair haha.

okay tough choice. tomorrow i will make the huge decision. i'll tell you what will be my future total obsession in the end. but please let me know what would have been your choice :]

xoxo, laura


2 comments:

monica said...

i have a blackberry and all i have to say is that it's lifechanging......life before my blackberry was a blur of technologically-deprived limbo. lol

but seriously blackberrrry!!!

monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.