Monday, September 7, 2009

// inspiration: copenhagen

Last saturday I made a trip to denmark's capital copenhagen. I can tell you it is one of the best cities (i've been) to shop. I love the style of these girls and apparently the H&M on the shopping mall is the hugest one I have ever seen (and I have been in lots, trust me.) You can probably spent a whole day in it. Anyways I found a store I did not knew before called 'Bik Bok'. They have nice, trendy items for little money. I bought a black/golden studded belt I have looked for forever. Unfortunately I couldn't find it on their website but here are some campaign pictures which I found quite inspiring. I also found that they booked swedish fashion bloggers as models where I just say yay! let the bloggers rule the world :)



1 comment:

monica said...

copenhagen has amazing style!!!